Binance Coin (BNB) Trading 5.8% Lower Over Last 7 Days
Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded up 3.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Binance Coin token can currently be bought for $9.47 or 0.00146143 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, Gate.io, FCoin and IDEX. Binance Coin has a market capitalization of $904.77 million and $22.64 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004312 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003155 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015429 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.02 or 0.00278023 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008259 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $350.80 or 0.05412015 BTC.
Binance Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), FCoin, Bancor Network, LBank, AirSwap, HitBTC, DDEX, Gate.io, Exrates, IDEX, Trade Satoshi and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.