Civic Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $3.42 Million (CVC)
Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded up 5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Civic token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001720 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, ABCC, Liqui and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Civic has traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar. Civic has a total market cap of $38.15 million and $3.42 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004306 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.01 or 0.00278037 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00147852 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008367 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000524 BTC.
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Upbit, Huobi, COSS, Radar Relay, Gate.io, Liqui, Poloniex, Bittrex, ABCC, HitBTC, Kucoin, Cobinhood, Livecoin, IDEX, GOPAX, Binance, Vebitcoin, Kyber Network and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.