Dashcoin Price Tops $0.0165 (DSH)
Dashcoin (CURRENCY:DSH) traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 13th. During the last week, Dashcoin has traded up 6.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Dashcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0165 or 0.00000251 BTC on major exchanges. Dashcoin has a market cap of $289,717.00 and $45.00 worth of Dashcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Masari (MSR) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003625 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dero (DERO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004935 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000150 BTC.
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 5th, 2014. Dashcoin’s total supply is 17,574,970 coins. Dashcoin’s official Twitter account is @dashcoins. The Reddit community for Dashcoin is /r/Dashcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dashcoin’s official website is dashcoin.info.
Buying and Selling Dashcoin
Dashcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dashcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dashcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dashcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dashcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dashcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.