ZCore (ZCR) Trading Down 18.6% This Week
ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. One ZCore coin can now be bought for about $0.0754 or 0.00001163 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. During the last seven days, ZCore has traded 18.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. ZCore has a total market cap of $120,324.00 and $509.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001544 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000750 BTC.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.