AmsterdamCoin (AMS) One Day Trading Volume Tops $65.00
AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. AmsterdamCoin has a market cap of $45,654.00 and approximately $65.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, AmsterdamCoin has traded down 16.9% against the US dollar. One AmsterdamCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004441 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000068 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin. The official website for AmsterdamCoin is amsterdamcoin.com.
Buying and Selling AmsterdamCoin
AmsterdamCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AmsterdamCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AmsterdamCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.