Creativecoin Trading 12.2% Lower This Week (CREA)
Creativecoin (CURRENCY:CREA) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 14th. Creativecoin has a market capitalization of $391,893.00 and approximately $1,599.00 worth of Creativecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Creativecoin has traded down 12.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Creativecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0240 or 0.00000370 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014003 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001937 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 67.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000063 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 15th, 2017. Creativecoin’s total supply is 16,304,156 coins. The Reddit community for Creativecoin is /r/Creativechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Creativecoin’s official Twitter account is @Creative_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Creativecoin is www.creativechain.org.
Creativecoin Coin Trading
Creativecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creativecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creativecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creativecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creativecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creativecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.