Deutsche eMark (DEM) Trading Down 10.6% Over Last 7 Days
Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 14th. Deutsche eMark has a market capitalization of $275,562.00 and $317.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be purchased for about $0.0066 or 0.00000101 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-Patex and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded down 10.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 29.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded down 50.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000068 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,979,594 coins and its circulating supply is 41,997,618 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
Deutsche eMark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-Patex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.