Ratecoin (XRA) Price Hits $0.0014 on Top Exchanges
Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. One Ratecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last week, Ratecoin has traded down 38.9% against the U.S. dollar. Ratecoin has a total market cap of $167,311.00 and approximately $164.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitswift (BITS) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003498 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded down 60.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003230 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006007 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000137 BTC.
Ratecoin Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. Ratecoin’s official website is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ratecoin is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum.
Buying and Selling Ratecoin
Ratecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ratecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ratecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.