RevolverCoin (XRE) Price Down 0.9% Over Last Week
RevolverCoin (CURRENCY:XRE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 14th. One RevolverCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. RevolverCoin has a total market cap of $83,935.00 and $10.00 worth of RevolverCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, RevolverCoin has traded down 0.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000583 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001690 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
RevolverCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 28th, 2016. RevolverCoin’s total supply is 23,127,652 coins. The official website for RevolverCoin is revolvercoin.org. RevolverCoin’s official Twitter account is @RevolverCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “XRE uses its own algorithm, X11Evo. “
RevolverCoin Coin Trading
RevolverCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolverCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolverCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RevolverCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolverCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolverCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.