SpreadCoin (SPR) Trading Down 6.2% This Week
SpreadCoin (CURRENCY:SPR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 14th. SpreadCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.11 million and approximately $4,178.00 worth of SpreadCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SpreadCoin has traded down 6.2% against the dollar. One SpreadCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00001621 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 28.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 30th, 2014. SpreadCoin’s total supply is 10,606,907 coins. The Reddit community for SpreadCoin is /r/Spreadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpreadCoin’s official Twitter account is @spread_coin. SpreadCoin’s official website is www.spreadcoin.info.
SpreadCoin Coin Trading
SpreadCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpreadCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpreadCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SpreadCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpreadCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpreadCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.