Syndicate Reaches One Day Volume of $9,198.00 (SYNX)
Syndicate (CURRENCY:SYNX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. Syndicate has a market capitalization of $908,530.00 and approximately $9,198.00 worth of Syndicate was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Syndicate has traded down 21% against the dollar. One Syndicate coin can currently be bought for about $0.0465 or 0.00000713 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005507 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00016277 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007338 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 80.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000101 BTC.
Syndicate Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 14th, 2016. Syndicate’s total supply is 19,531,650 coins. Syndicate’s official Twitter account is @SyndicateLabs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Syndicate is www.synx.online.
Syndicate Coin Trading
Syndicate can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syndicate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syndicate should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syndicate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syndicate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syndicate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.