Augur (REP) 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $3.11 Million
Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. Augur has a market capitalization of $146.26 million and approximately $3.11 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Augur token can currently be bought for $13.30 or 0.00203499 BTC on popular exchanges including DragonEX, Crex24, CoinTiger and Ethfinex. In the last week, Augur has traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004303 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003109 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015402 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $18.00 or 0.00275558 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00154897 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008999 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $430.81 or 0.06593668 BTC.
Augur Token Profile
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Gate.io, Kraken, Poloniex, Liqui, Cobinhood, Bitsane, Crex24, BitBay, Bitbns, ChaoEX, Gatecoin, Livecoin, BX Thailand, GOPAX, Upbit, Mercatox, Bittrex, Ethfinex, IDEX, AirSwap, Koinex, CoinTiger, Binance, Bithumb, ABCC, HitBTC, Zebpay, Cryptopia and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.