GoldMaxCoin (GMX) Price Tops $0.0001
GoldMaxCoin (CURRENCY:GMX) traded 13% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One GoldMaxCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, GoldMaxCoin has traded down 61.4% against the dollar. GoldMaxCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of GoldMaxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00015988 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001979 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. GoldMaxCoin’s total supply is 84,078,950 coins. GoldMaxCoin’s official Twitter account is @gmxcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GoldMaxCoin is gmxcoin.org.
GoldMaxCoin Coin Trading
GoldMaxCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMaxCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldMaxCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoldMaxCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMaxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMaxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.