SingularityNET (AGI) Tops 24 Hour Volume of $144,012.00
SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded up 0.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 15th. In the last week, SingularityNET has traded 3% higher against the dollar. SingularityNET has a market cap of $22.04 million and $144,012.00 worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SingularityNET token can now be bought for about $0.0408 or 0.00000626 BTC on popular exchanges including DragonEX, Ethfinex, Kucoin and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004318 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003125 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015324 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.31 or 0.00280778 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.06 or 0.00154219 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009001 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $431.74 or 0.06620374 BTC.
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
SingularityNET can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, Tidex, BitForex, Liqui, DragonEX, Binance and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.