Waves Market Capitalization Achieves $230.21 Million (WAVES)
Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One Waves coin can now be bought for approximately $2.30 or 0.00035259 BTC on exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Kuna, LiteBit.eu and COSS. Over the last seven days, Waves has traded up 19.5% against the dollar. Waves has a total market capitalization of $230.21 million and approximately $3.00 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00052418 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00052981 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00001002 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00026303 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0930 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00060441 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005509 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00038262 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bitbns, Kuna, OKEx, Huobi, Coinrail, Exrates, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Stocks.Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Coinbe, Liqui, HitBTC, Gate.io, BCEX, Exmo, Bittrex, Tidex, Cryptohub, Indodax, YoBit, COSS, Livecoin and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.