SnowGem Market Cap Tops $564,405.00 (XSG)
SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 23.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One SnowGem coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0745 or 0.00001150 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and Graviex. SnowGem has a market capitalization of $564,405.00 and approximately $37,804.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, SnowGem has traded down 23.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,491.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $218.31 or 0.03371835 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $439.09 or 0.06781987 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.76 or 0.00875915 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $116.59 or 0.01799229 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.18 or 0.00172695 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $118.29 or 0.01827080 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.97 or 0.00308426 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,572,760 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Mercatox and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.