Bytecent (BYC) Achieves Market Capitalization of $376,555.00
Bytecent (CURRENCY:BYC) traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. During the last week, Bytecent has traded 5.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bytecent has a market cap of $376,555.00 and approximately $1,266.00 worth of Bytecent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bytecent coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002603 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- APIS (APIS) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00006101 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Nimiq (NIM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000330 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Proof of Bytecent is an innovative earning system that employs captcha technology to limit network abuses while keeping the earning process tangible. POB requires workers to enter a human readable captcha code every sixty minutes to maintain the earning process without interruption. POB time can be extended without entering the captcha code by storing x amount of coins in the local wallet. For example, If 25 Bytecent are required to extend POB time for one hour, a worker will need a total of 575 Bytecent stored in his/her local wallet to extend POB time for a total of 24 hours. Bytecent utilized for POB can be used anytime and are not locked from being spent like with Proof of Stake coins. The number of coins required to extend POB time is based on numerous factors including current price, total volume, and demand. 1.POB renders botnets ineffective, while dramatically reducing the effectiveness of mining farms. 2.POB generates demand for Bytecent while keeping the available Bytecent in circulation low. 3.Workers are rewarded by storing more Bytecent in their local wallets. 4.Sell pressure from workers and merchant dumping is significantly reduced. 5.Fewer Bytecent are stored on exchanges and other centralized platforms. “
Bytecent Coin Trading
Bytecent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecent should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytecent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.