Electroneum Market Capitalization Hits $40.50 Million (ETN)
Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. Electroneum has a total market cap of $40.50 million and $194,810.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electroneum coin can now be purchased for $0.0051 or 0.00000082 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, Bitbns, Kucoin and Cryptohub. In the last week, Electroneum has traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 7,915,937,841 coins. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, CoinBene, Cryptohub, Cryptomate, Liquid, Bitbns, Cryptopia and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.