Chainlink Market Capitalization Reaches $100.63 Million (LINK)
Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded up 6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 18th. One Chainlink token can now be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00004511 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, COSS and IDEX. During the last week, Chainlink has traded up 17.4% against the U.S. dollar. Chainlink has a total market cap of $100.63 million and approximately $1.21 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005149 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003368 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015719 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00269507 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00150682 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $420.78 or 0.06606524 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008470 BTC.
Chainlink Token Trading
Chainlink can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, Binance, Kyber Network, IDEX, COSS, Mercatox, Radar Relay, OKEx and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.