Digital Rupees Achieves Market Capitalization of $32,385.00 (DRS)
Digital Rupees (CURRENCY:DRS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 18th. Over the last seven days, Digital Rupees has traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Digital Rupees has a total market cap of $32,385.00 and $5.00 worth of Digital Rupees was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digital Rupees coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002690 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Digital Rupees Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Digital Rupees
Digital Rupees can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Rupees directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Rupees should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Rupees using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Rupees Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Rupees and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.