Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Genus (GNS)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Genus (LON: GNS):
- 9/13/2018 – Genus had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Kepler Capital Markets.
- 9/7/2018 – Genus had its price target raised by analysts at Kepler Capital Markets from GBX 2,470 ($32.17) to GBX 2,540 ($33.09). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/6/2018 – Genus had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 2,400 ($31.26) price target on the stock.
- 9/6/2018 – Genus was downgraded by analysts at Peel Hunt to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 2,600 ($33.87) price target on the stock.
- 9/4/2018 – Genus had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 8/1/2018 – Genus had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
Shares of GNS traded up GBX 22 ($0.29) during trading hours on Wednesday, reaching GBX 2,564 ($33.40). 129,776 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 78,154. Genus plc has a 12 month low of GBX 1,652 ($21.52) and a 12 month high of GBX 2,597 ($33.83).
The business also recently announced a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, November 30th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, November 15th will be paid a dividend of GBX 17.90 ($0.23) per share. This is a positive change from Genus’s previous dividend of $8.10. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, November 15th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.7%.
Genus plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the application of quantitative genetics and biotechnology for animal breeding in the porcine and bovine sectors. It operates through three segments: Genus PIC, Genus ABS, and Research and Development. The company sells sows, boars, and semen under the PIC name to breed pigs with various characteristics for pork production.
Featured Story: Price to Earnings Ratio (PE), For Valuing Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Genus plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genus plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.