DigixDAO Market Capitalization Achieves $74.37 Million (DGD)
DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded down 4.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Over the last week, DigixDAO has traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar. One DigixDAO token can currently be purchased for about $37.19 or 0.00596446 BTC on major exchanges including Radar Relay, Binance, Livecoin and OKEx. DigixDAO has a total market cap of $74.37 million and approximately $3.08 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00254013 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00019989 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.99 or 0.10489251 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00049165 BTC.
DigixDAO Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Livecoin, Gate.io, AirSwap, Cobinhood, OKEx, Radar Relay, Bancor Network, Binance, Bitbns, Liqui, BigONE, HitBTC and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.