GameCredits Market Cap Tops $11.77 Million (GAME)
GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 13th. One GameCredits coin can now be bought for $0.17 or 0.00002713 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, HitBTC and BitBay. GameCredits has a total market capitalization of $11.77 million and approximately $40,304.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, GameCredits has traded down 10.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.81 or 0.00859089 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002796 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003053 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001435 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011618 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00021092 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003376 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001448 BTC.
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Livecoin, Poloniex, Bittrex, Upbit, YoBit, HitBTC, Cryptopia, BitBay and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.