Kin (KIN) 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $589,948.00
Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Over the last week, Kin has traded down 14.9% against the US dollar. Kin has a total market capitalization of $41.06 million and approximately $589,948.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, DDEX, Fatbtc and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00254013 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $653.99 or 0.10489251 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011816 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, CoinFalcon, IDEX, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Fatbtc, OTCBTC, Stellarport, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Mercatox, COSS, YoBit and Allbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.