Loom Network Reaches Market Cap of $75.51 Million (LOOM)
Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Loom Network has a market cap of $75.51 million and $7.23 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Loom Network has traded 13.2% higher against the dollar. One Loom Network token can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00002022 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, DDEX, IDEX and LATOKEN.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015811 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00152747 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.79 or 0.00252279 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.82 or 0.10286952 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011760 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Loom Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tidex, Upbit, IDEX, DDEX, GOPAX, LATOKEN, Allbit, YoBit, Kucoin, Fatbtc, Hotbit, Bitbns, DEx.top, Poloniex, DragonEX, CoinExchange, Coinbe and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loom Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.