Moneytoken Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $14,159.00 (IMT)
Moneytoken (CURRENCY:IMT) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One Moneytoken token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, IDEX, LATOKEN and Coinsuper. Moneytoken has a total market cap of $9.24 million and approximately $14,159.00 worth of Moneytoken was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Moneytoken has traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006684 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003484 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00152402 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00252631 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $643.10 or 0.10326541 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011727 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Moneytoken Token Profile
Moneytoken Token Trading
Moneytoken can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Coinsuper, LATOKEN and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moneytoken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Moneytoken should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Moneytoken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Moneytoken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moneytoken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.