Qbic (QBIC) Trading Down 26.7% Over Last 7 Days
Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 14.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One Qbic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0044 or 0.00000070 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and BTC-Alpha. Over the last week, Qbic has traded down 26.7% against the US dollar. Qbic has a market capitalization of $16,363.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.95 or 0.02532969 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008864 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002081 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000479 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004801 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.