Quanta Utility Token (QNTU) Hits Market Cap of $0.00
Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Quanta Utility Token has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $102,011.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quanta Utility Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Bit-Z and Cryptopia. In the last week, Quanta Utility Token has traded 81.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006762 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015850 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00152928 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00254236 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $656.86 or 0.10522978 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011920 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Quanta Utility Token
Buying and Selling Quanta Utility Token
Quanta Utility Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quanta Utility Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quanta Utility Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.