Ratecoin (XRA) Hits 1-Day Volume of $1,280.00
Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded up 10.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 16th. In the last seven days, Ratecoin has traded up 27.7% against the dollar. One Ratecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0017 or 0.00000025 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Ratecoin has a total market cap of $203,576.00 and approximately $1,280.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 26.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002370 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 75.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002659 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00016260 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. Ratecoin’s official message board is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ratecoin’s official website is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html.
Buying and Selling Ratecoin
Ratecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ratecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ratecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.