FLO (FLO) Market Capitalization Tops $3.95 Million
FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded down 4.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. One FLO coin can currently be bought for $0.0268 or 0.00000412 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade and Bittrex. Over the last week, FLO has traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar. FLO has a market cap of $3.95 million and $7,887.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005320 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 63.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013358 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 32.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000834 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 147,375,854 coins. FLO’s official website is flo.cash. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling FLO
FLO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FLO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FLO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.