ICON Hits Market Cap of $267.19 Million (ICX)
ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 17th. ICON has a total market capitalization of $267.19 million and approximately $16.33 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICON coin can now be bought for approximately $0.69 or 0.00010557 BTC on exchanges including Rfinex, CoinTiger, DragonEX and Gate.io. During the last week, ICON has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007128 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003674 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014848 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00152778 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.55 or 0.00253401 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00020992 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014357 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $638.66 or 0.09776331 BTC.
ICON Coin Profile
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Allbit, Huobi, Rfinex, HitBTC, Bithumb, Hotbit, IDEX, Gate.io, OKEx, COSS, CoinTiger, OOOBTC, DragonEX, Upbit, Bitbns and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.