808Coin (808) Market Cap Reaches $304,798.00
808Coin (CURRENCY:808) traded down 44.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. Over the last week, 808Coin has traded down 44.7% against the US dollar. One 808Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptohub and Cryptopia. 808Coin has a market capitalization of $304,798.00 and $6,450.00 worth of 808Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 46.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
808Coin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 30th, 2016. 808Coin’s total supply is 646,099,103,813 coins. The official website for 808Coin is 808bass.space. 808Coin’s official Twitter account is @808BassCoin.
808Coin Coin Trading
808Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 808Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 808Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 808Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 808Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 808Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.