SecretCoin Trading Up 17.8% Today (SCRT)
SecretCoin (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. In the last seven days, SecretCoin has traded flat against the dollar. SecretCoin has a market capitalization of $96,889.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of SecretCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SecretCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0229 or 0.00000355 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 42.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004300 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00014184 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000853 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003378 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
SecretCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 26th, 2015. SecretCoin’s total supply is 4,228,672 coins. SecretCoin’s official Twitter account is @SecretCoinDevs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SecretCoin is secretcoin.club.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Rewards500 coins per block until block 2000250 coins per block until block 4000125 coins per block until block 800062.5 coins per block until block 1600031.25 coins per block until block 224000 “
Buying and Selling SecretCoin
SecretCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecretCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecretCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SecretCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SecretCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecretCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.