Orbitcoin Reaches Market Capitalization of $453,481.00 (ORB)
Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. Orbitcoin has a total market cap of $453,481.00 and $997.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Orbitcoin has traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Orbitcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00002181 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.18 or 0.02388625 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.15 or 0.00590935 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00021517 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00026941 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00021926 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020449 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009373 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007949 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Orbitcoin is orbitcoin.org.
Orbitcoin Coin Trading
Orbitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Orbitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.