Argentum (ARG) Reaches Market Capitalization of $139,311.00
Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded down 44.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 28th. One Argentum coin can currently be bought for $0.0133 or 0.00000207 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Argentum has a market capitalization of $139,311.00 and approximately $105.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Argentum has traded 70.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00030752 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 25.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 10,439,740 coins. The official website for Argentum is www.argentum.io. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg.
Argentum Coin Trading
Argentum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argentum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.