BuzzCoin Trading Up 55.2% Over Last 7 Days (BUZZ)
BuzzCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded 67.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. One BuzzCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. Over the last seven days, BuzzCoin has traded 55.2% higher against the US dollar. BuzzCoin has a market cap of $993,598.00 and approximately $44.00 worth of BuzzCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
BuzzCoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 12th, 2016. BuzzCoin’s total supply is 19,971,399,002 coins. BuzzCoin’s official website is www.buzzcoin.info. The Reddit community for BuzzCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BuzzCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BuzzCoin Coin Trading
BuzzCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CoinExchange, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BuzzCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BuzzCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BuzzCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BuzzCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BuzzCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.