Linker Coin (LNC) Price Tops $0.0240
Linker Coin (CURRENCY:LNC) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 28th. Linker Coin has a market cap of $2.70 million and approximately $22.00 worth of Linker Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Linker Coin has traded down 10.2% against the US dollar. One Linker Coin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0240 or 0.00000370 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Linker Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Linker Coin
Linker Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linker Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linker Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Linker Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linker Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linker Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.