Stellar Tops One Day Trading Volume of $40.56 Million (XLM)
Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 28th. Over the last seven days, Stellar has traded 4.3% lower against the dollar. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $4.38 billion and $40.56 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for $0.23 or 0.00003587 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange, BitMart, CryptoMarket and Vebitcoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015418 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00149112 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.19 or 0.00250377 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $621.48 or 0.09610739 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012562 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000557 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Sistemkoin, Gate.io, Binance, BitMart, Exmo, Vebitcoin, Koineks, Kraken, ABCC, Kucoin, C2CX, Stellarport, BCEX, Stronghold, Bitbns, RippleFox, ZB.COM, Koinex, Kuna, Kryptono, CEX.IO, CryptoMarket, GOPAX, Upbit, HitBTC, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex, OTCBTC, Indodax, Cryptomate, Ovis, CoinEgg, Exrates, Bitfinex, Liquid, Poloniex and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.