Tether (USDT) Reaches 24 Hour Volume of $1.72 Billion
Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 28th. In the last seven days, Tether has traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar. One Tether token can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00015447 BTC on major exchanges including BitMart, BigONE, Huobi and Trade By Trade. Tether has a market cap of $1.92 billion and approximately $1.72 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007114 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003590 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00149431 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.19 or 0.00250654 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $623.05 or 0.09643363 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012578 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000558 BTC.
Tether Token Profile
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Kryptono, CoinTiger, ZB.COM, Trade By Trade, Kraken, DragonEX, B2BX, BtcTurk, Gate.io, TDAX, Liqui, LBank, Kucoin, Exmo, IDAX, Bit-Z, Bibox, OKEx, EXX, CoinEx, MBAex, C2CX, Iquant, ChaoEX, FCoin, Poloniex, BTC-Alpha, BitMart, BitForex, Bittrex, UEX, DigiFinex, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Upbit, Sistemkoin, Huobi, OOOBTC, Binance, Cobinhood, IDCM, Coinut, TOPBTC, CoinBene, Instant Bitex, ABCC and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.