Traceability Chain (TAC) 24 Hour Volume Tops $148,656.00
Traceability Chain (CURRENCY:TAC) traded up 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. Traceability Chain has a market capitalization of $676,936.00 and approximately $148,656.00 worth of Traceability Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Traceability Chain token can now be purchased for $0.0045 or 0.00000069 BTC on major exchanges including FCoin, BCEX and LBank. Over the last week, Traceability Chain has traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003994 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00049543 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00057000 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001788 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Ubcoin Market (UBC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004725 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000451 BTC.
Traceability Chain Token Profile
Traceability Chain Token Trading
Traceability Chain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, LBank and BCEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traceability Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Traceability Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Traceability Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Traceability Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traceability Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.