Vertcoin Price Tops $0.67 (VTC)
Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 28th. During the last week, Vertcoin has traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Vertcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.67 or 0.00010411 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Trade By Trade, Poloniex and SouthXchange. Vertcoin has a market cap of $31.40 million and $261,468.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6,495.31 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $205.14 or 0.03170246 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $438.96 or 0.06783881 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.95 or 0.00802828 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $104.27 or 0.01611412 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00148925 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $122.80 or 0.01897815 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.03 or 0.00417680 BTC.
- Siacoin (SC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000111 BTC.
Buying and Selling Vertcoin
Vertcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Bittrex, Bitsane, Poloniex, QBTC, SouthXchange, Trade By Trade, Coinroom, Bleutrade, CryptoBridge, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.