MicroBitcoin (MBC) One Day Volume Tops $1.34 Million
MicroBitcoin (CURRENCY:MBC) traded down 14.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 18th. One MicroBitcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B, BiteBTC and STEX. MicroBitcoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $1.34 million worth of MicroBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, MicroBitcoin has traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00006577 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00027218 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Buying and Selling MicroBitcoin
MicroBitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, STEX and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MicroBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MicroBitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MicroBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for MicroBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MicroBitcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.