Citadel Tops 1-Day Volume of $2,193.00 (CTL)
Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded down 7.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. One Citadel coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0262 or 0.00000406 BTC on exchanges. Citadel has a total market cap of $283,014.00 and $2,193.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Citadel has traded up 0.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 142.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000191 BTC.
Buying and Selling Citadel
Citadel can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Citadel should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Citadel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.