Bitcoin Scrypt Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $1,085.00 (BTCS)
Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can currently be bought for about $0.0112 or 0.00000175 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded down 11.5% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Scrypt has a total market capitalization of $197,988.00 and approximately $1,085.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00027600 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
Bitcoin Scrypt Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Scrypt is bitcoinscrypt.io. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Trading
Bitcoin Scrypt can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Scrypt should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.