CROAT Price Reaches $0.0024 on Major Exchanges (CROAT)
CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. CROAT has a total market capitalization of $126,865.00 and $74.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CROAT has traded 8% higher against the dollar. One CROAT coin can now be purchased for $0.0024 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 51.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000204 BTC.
CROAT Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 52,972,384 coins. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. CROAT’s official website is croat.cat.
Buying and Selling CROAT
CROAT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CROAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.