DigitalDevelopersFund (DDF) Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $0.00
DigitalDevelopersFund (CURRENCY:DDF) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 10th. One DigitalDevelopersFund token can now be purchased for $0.0136 or 0.00000212 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. DigitalDevelopersFund has a market cap of $69,529.00 and $0.00 worth of DigitalDevelopersFund was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DigitalDevelopersFund has traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007864 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004007 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00149094 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.14 or 0.00250810 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $658.29 or 0.10231232 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011146 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
DigitalDevelopersFund Token Profile
Buying and Selling DigitalDevelopersFund
DigitalDevelopersFund can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalDevelopersFund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalDevelopersFund should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigitalDevelopersFund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalDevelopersFund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalDevelopersFund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.