LiteBar Trading Up 23% Over Last 7 Days (LTB)
LiteBar (CURRENCY:LTB) traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. LiteBar has a total market cap of $133,484.00 and $35.00 worth of LiteBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, LiteBar has traded up 23% against the U.S. dollar. One LiteBar coin can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00002131 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00026000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
LiteBar Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 11th, 2014. LiteBar’s total supply is 973,045 coins. LiteBar’s official Twitter account is @litebarco. The official website for LiteBar is litebar.co.
LiteBar Coin Trading
LiteBar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.