Sentinel (SENT) Hits Market Cap of $5.29 Million
Sentinel (CURRENCY:SENT) traded down 7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Sentinel has a market cap of $5.29 million and approximately $82,324.00 worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sentinel token can currently be purchased for $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and HitBTC. In the last week, Sentinel has traded up 70.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Sentinel Token Profile
Buying and Selling Sentinel
Sentinel can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sentinel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.