Turtlecoin Trading Up 1.2% Over Last 7 Days (TRTL)
Turtlecoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded 3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Turtlecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. Turtlecoin has a market cap of $2.38 million and approximately $12,520.00 worth of Turtlecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Turtlecoin has traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 9th, 2017. Turtlecoin’s total supply is 26,223,509,454 coins. The official website for Turtlecoin is turtlecoin.lol. The Reddit community for Turtlecoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Turtlecoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin. Turtlecoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Turtlecoin
Turtlecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Turtlecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Turtlecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Turtlecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Turtlecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Turtlecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.