Open Trading Network 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $1,148.00 (OTN)
Open Trading Network (CURRENCY:OTN) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 13th. In the last week, Open Trading Network has traded down 4.5% against the dollar. One Open Trading Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.48 or 0.00007492 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, YoBit and Livecoin. Open Trading Network has a total market capitalization of $964,558.00 and approximately $1,148.00 worth of Open Trading Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008002 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015466 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.25 or 0.00145390 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00241620 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $696.04 or 0.10944685 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00010088 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Open Trading Network Token Profile
Open Trading Network Token Trading
Open Trading Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, Bit-Z, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Trading Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Open Trading Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Open Trading Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Trading Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Trading Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.